I am really thankful to Moushmi Radhanpara for nominating me for my 3rd award. For me the name of this award means the one that brings light into others life and I hope that it is true that my posts bring something new and lively.
Moushmi Radhanpara calls herself a newbie in blogging world but her posts suggest otherwise. 😉 You should checkout her blog. It’s great. 🙂
The rules –
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer
Answer to the questions asked by the nomination –
What made you start writing on wordpress?
I don’t know how to answer it. I found WordPress app on Play store by chance and then I searched about WordPress. I thought it was a nice way to share what I have written so far. I had written a lot of thoughts, stories just for one person who isn’t in my life now. So I am just posting those stories written earlier on wordpress.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from my life. The recent heartbreak has unleashed a tsunami of emotions in me and I am trying to give them the right direction. That’s the thing pushing me to write.
What would be your favourite TV show?
Right now, Hmm.. Its “Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi” that airs on Sony channel at 9.30 pm IST.
Reading tech news and writing.
Your favourite book of all time?
I too had a love story by Ravinder singh.
Your favourite quote or saying or even a proverb?
Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love.Some are born ,just to experience the abbreviation of it.
I don’t think I am in a state to give any life mantra when I still don’t know how to deal with my life but still I would say Hmm… Just let everything flow naturally…
Now the questions which I want to ask the ones I am nominating.
- Are you an emotional person?
- What’s your interpretation of being in love?
- Do you believe in love?
- Do you like reading novels? If yes, then of what genre?
- Which one of the following is better – Facebook or WordPress?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert person?
- Given a chance of going away in the dark sky to explore the universe or going deep down inside the ocean, what would you choose?
- What’s your take on inter caste marriages? Acceptable or Not?
- What inspires or pushes you to write?
- Bonus question – What do you think of my writing style and posts?
The persons I am nominating are listed below –
P.S – All the questions I have asked are a way for me to know a bit more about you. As you can see, the questions are haphazardly asked. They just came into my mind and I penned them down.
P.P.S – Also, all those I have nominated, you all are great and it doesn’t mean that the ones I have not nominated aren’t great. I have nominated only those who are actively participating in blogging. 😉