Thank you rupalislale.wordpress.com and apeksharai.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. It’s my first nomination for this award. You both are doing a great job in your respective blogs. Do visit their blogs peeps.
Answers to questions by rupalislale.wordpress.com
1) Name any five books, which are your favourites and why?
I can’t just chose five as I love all the romantic novels.
2) What are your hobbies?
Writing, Reading tech news, Keep trying something new with my phone…
3) What do you like about blogging?
I like everything about it.
4) What are your favourite quotations ? Quote any five.
Now that’s a lot. I just have one.“You never know”
5) Which is your favourite place in the world and why?
Have no favourite place right now. I guess my hometown because that was where I was born and it will always be in my heart.
6) In which fitness mantra do you believe?
I am a slim guy so I have no fitness mantra. 😂
7) Which are your favourite periodicals or magazines- any five and why?
I don’t read any magazines.
8) Which incident or a joke had you in peels of laughter?
Don’t remember it exactly. Sorry. 😐
9) Who are your favourite actors,actresses and film or films?
Akshay Kumar, anushka sharma and favourites are a lot. Circling one of them is impossible.
10) Which sport do you enjoy playing and/ or watching?
Cricket in watching and badminton in playing.
11) Name any five of your favourite dishes.
Rajmah, Dumaloo, Kheer, Momos, etc, etc, etc Why you ask such questions.🙁🙁
Answers to questions by Apeksharai.wordpress.com
Tell me the last time when you cried without a sensible reason!
Have never cried without a sensible reason?
I always cry when someone hits my heart.
You can survive without water but not without _____________________ (?)
My family and She.
What’s your best post ever?
I feel every post of mine is best as I put as much work into it as I can.
The one which was an amazing hit and you don’t think you’ll ever be able to beat that. It’s about your satisfaction, not the number of view and likes!
The post titled “He was gone”.
When you reach heaven, and God asks you what good did you do on earth in these years, then what will be your answer?
I loved a girl with pure heart, pulled her back from a deep well and never cheated on her.
What’s your catch phrase?Arrange these on the basis of your priority:- (The most important on the top)
Eating, sleeping, writing, blogging, reading, work (whatever it is, job etc.), chit-chats.
These days it’s like this –
Blogging, writing, work, reading, eating, sleeping, chit chats
Do you enjoy breaking rules?
Depends on my mood
Are you somebody whom we can call an ‘optimist’?
Just in the matter of love. Nothing else.
Who all will be invited to your dream party? (Superstars and all)
Akshay Kumar and Anushka sharma. Don’t give heed to anyone else much.
Have you ever wondered of meeting any blogger personally?
Yes, I want to meet all of my fellow bloggers.
Did you like the above questions? (Okay, you guessed right. I couldn’t think of more questions)
Haha.. Yes loved the questions.
Questions from me –
- Do you believe in love at first sight or believe that it’s a slow process?
- Which Harry Potter character you want to be and why?
- What is the most awkward thing you have done till now?
- Introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
- Are you a party buff?
- What would you do if someone abruptly proposes you?
- What’s your interpretation of love?
- What do you think of my blog?
Nominees are –
As per the rules :
- You have to accept the award.
- You have to ackowledge the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to that blogger’s blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person nominating you.State eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Award.
- Ask 11 questions to the nominees.
- Provide a link to the nominees’ blog.
- Inform /Notify the Nominees about the Award.
P. S- Don’t worry about the rules. Even I have mended them. You can too. 😀